Monday, February 16, 2009

My Peeps

Fun In Target - Jump - Project365:39

These are my peeps. My people. My blood. My my most favorite human beings to ever walk this planet. I thought I'd dedicate this blog entry to them, my family. I just love them to death. We just got through celebrating a rather strange valentines weekend. Friday night, we celebrated Heather's grandmother's 90th birthday. It was a great celebration. Granny's daughters, Ann and Carol, did a fantastic job putting on the event. Then, Saturday... Valentines day, I went to say goodnight to my grandmother, Cassie. My Dad, my uncle, my sister, and various extended family members gathered in Dade City, Florida for a graveside service.

TEL_4928It was bitter sweet. My Grandmother was a Christian. I know I'll see her again, but it was still sad to know I won't see her here on earth again. However, it was nice to have all my family together, not to mention it being Valentines day.

Later that night, we gathered at Heather's folk's house with all her extended family and had a huge dinner and just hung out.

The bottom line, I got to do one of my most favorite things... take a road trip with the three people in the photo above. I just have so much fun spending time with them. They are the coolest people in the whole world. I have the smartest, funniest, most creative kids ever. And the best part... they put up with me. They let me do stuff like take crazy pictures in Target!!! They pose for me. They listen to me rant about politics, music, business, etc.

1 comment:

msi ventus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.